Thursday, November 20, 2008

For Lack of Thoughts...

Here is a survey because I am so stinking out of it today...not sure I have much to say...so here ya go, enjoy!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper for sure...bags are for the lazy!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I want a real one bad, but for now its artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? oh mid january
5. Do you like eggnog? No, drinking raw eggs does NOT appeal to me
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I haven't a clue
7. Hardest person to buy for? Um, my other siblings, they are rather picky
8. Easiest person to buy for? Drew and Parker
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I really need to get a new one, but this one will work for now
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Sweaters from the dollar store with cats on them
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf and then of course the classics - Rudolph, Frosty,
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? whenever - this year I am not planning on actually getting much for anyone...they are basically getting easy cheap stuff
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yup
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? holiday cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have to pick just one? Not possible, sorry
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
9. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and RUDOLPH! (you realize this is a silly question, because even if you don't know the answer, you can just copy and paste!)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?It's a star, but I want a new one
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Depends on who's here and such
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stupid drivers on the road and busy shopping malls.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the ones that we get each year that are new...we always buy a new one that reminds us of our previous year. First year was an "Our First Christmas", the next year, "Our First Home, the next, was a paw print of our kitty, and this year is "baby's first christmas!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Don't have one, we never did Christmas dinners!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? gosh, what don't I want? Washer and Dryer would be nice, I want parker's crib, I want a Zoo Pass and I want books, shoes, ect and so forth, I have a wish list!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? no one
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? everyone

No comments: