Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Christmas MeMe

I saw this on Ali's blog and got the entire thing from Rebecca's...if you decide to do it, let me know!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Why on earth would anyone drink egg? Hot Chocolate all the way!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Well, once Parker is old enough, Santa will WRAP the gifts. Really, bag are so pointless (although, if it's something hard to wrap then yes it will be put in a bag.)

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white?
colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I did one year then found out it was poisonous to cats, so now if I do, its fake, but normally, no...

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Black Friday - I hate shopping on that day, so I stay in and decorate

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Ham I guess...never really ate a holiday meal.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Um, don't have one....yup thats how fun holidays were at my house

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't remember, I like to think that he is real though :)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Um, we used to do our gifts on Christmas eve often, now, we don't, we do actually wait until christmas.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Lights and ornaments - no theme, the ornaments are all special, several are from when Drew was growing up

11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Dread it...hate it most of the time.

12. Can you ice skate?
yes, I used to pretend I was a figure skater at the olympics

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
His name is Parker and last year finding out I was pregnant was the best gift of all!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Showing God's love to others by giving to those who need more than I do.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Peppermint Bark

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Again...I don't have one, we never had traditions.

17. What tops your Christmas tree?
This year nothing, our topper broke, it was a star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Um, In him, not ACTUALLY a christmas song, but my church is singing it in it's christmas program

20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
yum, especially in hot chocolate!

21. What do you want for Christmas?
To be debt free

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
nope

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s?
nope

24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Yes

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Hubby

No comments: