Monday, January 26, 2009

Your Advice Needed!

I am attempting to read more. I am not a big reader, but I am realizing that I do enjoy it on occasion. I have a running list of books I want to read and I want to add to that list...and I want your advice on some that would be good for me to read. Here is some personal feelings on books that will help you suggest a book for me.

- I like easy to read books, nothing to heavy or long and with easy wording.
- I like non - fiction most, but also christian inspiration, ect.
- I'd like to read some books about being a mom, or raising kids ect.
- I want them to be fun, funny, and like I said, not too heavy.
- Not that big of a fan of fiction

Some books I have read/are on my list:
- Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy
- Me, Myself and Bob by Phil Vischer
- Mistaken Identity
- Changing your World One Diaper at a time - Marla Taviano
- Multiple Blessings - by Kate Gosselin


Ok, so what are some books you think I should read.

2 comments:

Rachel C said...

I would recommend anything by Kevin Leman for easy, non-fiction reading. He's a Christian psychologist, but quite humorous. I have loved everything I've read by him. He has a ton of parenting books.

giraffegirl524 said...

i wish i could help, but i'm not that big of a reader... i just can't get into it for some reason unless the book is exceptionally good or i have a lot of downtime at a job i have.. that's a shame, i know .. sorry i couldn't help =[