Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting To Know Me #6 (lost count!)

Getting to know YOU



Head over to MannLand5 and check out the rules...

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
Soccer - I love soccer so much and I love a good thigh on a soccer player :) Go Man. United!

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
Yes, a little of both in different area of my life. Work - planner, home - procrastinator....

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Diet - it's 0 points on weight watchers for 1 can! :)

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
I have 2 must haves! Sorry, but I just can't choose just 1.I am planning on doing a longer post about it this week!  Check the pictures:

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Oh man, I love me some fast food - I just found one I love on vacation, too bad we don't have it here - it's called Mighty Taco (seriously, it's WAY better than Toxic Smell Taco Bell.)

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
This is a tough one! Hmmmm. Any guy who works with kids to me is sexy. I love to see when guys have a passion to teach, especially preschool aged. Not sure why, but I think it just shoes another side of sensitivity! 

7. Did you wear braces?
Nope, but I should have...we didn't have the money.

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Kind, no doubt. For me, it's not about looks (though that doesn't hurt). If a guy is hot, but is a jerk...no thanks. I want a kind, sensitive, loving guy....good looks or not. Thankfully with my hubby I got both.

No comments: