Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting to Know me 9

Getting to know YOU


The Questions - Under the Sea Edition


1. Do you like seafood?
Um, no - not in the least...ewwww...I do tuna, salmon, tilapia or clam chowder - that's it....

2. Are mermaids hot?
Sure?

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yup

4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
Ewwww - I mean, I suppose but ewwww

5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
I'll never tell ;)

6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
Yes, it cracks my 2 yr old up

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Well considering lobsters creep me out, I tend to not go near it...

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
Eh, I am cautious around them...or scared - which ever

2 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

I am right there with you on not enjoying eating seafood... ICK!

Anonymous said...

The lobsters creep me out too!
Stopping by from GTKY! :)