Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Thanksgiving Week!

Where did 2010 go, seriously? It's already time for thanksgiving, didn't we just celebrate like 4th of july? Anyways, my menu is kinda random this week...nothing too special as I have family coming in town started Wed. night...

Also, I am excited to share with you that since starting Weight Watchers 4 months ago I am down 25lbs!!!!

But here's what it looks like:

Mon: Baked Ziti w/ Spinach (6pts), Peas

Tues: Thanksgiving Dinner with my Life Group - I'm bringing stuffing.

Wed: Pizza night

Thursday: HAPPY THANKSGIVING: Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Stuffing, Veggies, Mashed Potatoes and Pie!

Friday - Sun: Not sure: with family being in town through sunday it may be a lot of eating out...who knows...

So there you have it!

I am going to post my recipes on Wed this week, I completely FORGOT last week....I feel like life is hectic.

Starting tomorrow and for the rest of the Tuesday of the year, I am going to do Top 10 Tuesday, where I share my top 10 things for 2010 in different areas of life (food, clothes, househould, ect.)

I am linked up at:
The Org Junkie

and

The mommy diaries

No comments: