Friday, May 27, 2011

The Return of Meme Friday


With Memorial Day the unofficial start of summer, my question is:

What is one thing you are most looking forward to this summer?


My answer: Going to Boston next week with my mom, dad and brother to see my sister!

Your turn: To join in Aloha Friday, head over to An Island Life for the rules and to link up!







1) Do you apologize to your kids?
I do. It's important for me that Parker understands the importance of apologizing and forgiveness.


2) What color are your nails right now?
I don't paint my nails...so they are nude!


3) When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick?
Well, it wasn't that hard. Let's just say that if my parents knew how many times I faked, well, yah!


4) When was the last time you bought a comforter for your bed?
Goodness, like 3 months ago? 


5) Favorite Website(s)?
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
hulu.com
pandora
New dress a day

Your turn, to join in the 5 question friday fun, head over to My Little life for the rules and to link up!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Not having to get up to an alarm clock! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to doing summer stuff. Biking, kayaking, hiking. And maybe a mini vacation to the beach.

Happy Birthday to your son!

Have a great time at your cookout and on your trip to Boston!!

CMash said...

Sitting by the pool reading.

Colette S said...

Playing water splashes outside with the kids.

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to taking my little one to the beach. She was only 6 months old last summer, and couldn't really enjoy it, but now she'll be able to play in the water a bit. I can't wait!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Not rushing around getting Princess Nagger ready for school! :) Also looking forward to driving to Iowa to visit with my sister and her family. :)

"Roughing It": Camping or Motel?

Smellyann said...

Endless time at the beach and pool! :) Aloha!

Becca said...

I am really looking forward to going to Boise to visit family :)

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by, and I'm looking forward to vacation. I love going to places we've never been & some places just revisiting. Guess I just love getting away for a bit. Already following.