Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mr. Mummy Hands

Parker learned a VERY valuable lesson last night - don't touch an open oven door.
Mommy learned a VERY valuable lesson last night - make sure Parker is actually out of the kitchen before opening the oven.

Oh man, last night sucked...but today Parker is better and has to keeps his hands wrapped. He's doing ok with not trying to get the bandages off, but at nap time I made him wear mittens so he couldn't lay there and take the bandages off.

Here is 3 pictures of my mr. mummy hands :(





5 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

He's a cutie! Burns are the worst. I'm sorry. I hope he feels better soon!

Crissy said...

I love him! Mummy hands and all!!

Ali said...

Precious.

Kaleena said...

Bless his little heart! Hope he feels better soon!

Carrie said...

Awww...I can't imagine YOUR pain watching HIM be in pain! :( I am always SO nervous that Zachary's going to touch the oven door, and now I will be even MORE careful when I'm cooking!!! I hope Parker is feeling better!!!