Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting to Know Me....

Recently at life group we played a game called 2 Truths - 1 Lie. The idea was to write down three facts about yourself, except one had to be a lie. I decided to do this (on a bigger scale) on here so you can get to know me. I will 6 and 3 will be a lie. You can guess which are which and tomorrow I will update and go into some greater detail and explain my 6 facts.

1) I hate ricotta cheese.
2) I love people dressed up in character costumes oh, and clowns!
3) I was in Girl Scouts for 12 yrs.
4) I love to cook.
5) I love seafood...mmmm.
6) I collect Willow Tree figurines.

Ok Enjoy - can't wait to see your thoughts!

2 comments:

Ali said...

My guess is that 2, 3, and 5 are lies.

Renee said...

Well, I know the Girl Scout one is a truth :-). And I'm pretty sure the loving clowns is one of the lies. As for the others...I think the loving seafood and hating ricotta are the lies and collecting figurines and loving cooking are truths? Look forward to seeing the real answers!