Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Heart Hurts...

...for the family & friends of Tiffany Tehan. She went missing on Saturday during a shopping trip in Dayton Ohio.



I wish I could do more to help, ya know. But I do know this post is one way.

There are so many speculations out there right now, a lot about the fact that people believe this Tre guy and her left together..she's left of her own will...I don't know if this is the case or not. Sure, it could be, but I am not here to judge. In my opinion, I believe yes, she is with him, but I don't think it was of her own will. Why? Oh because 1) I don't want to believe someone with a 1 yr. old daughter could do that 2) I don't think she would have checked in with her husband prior to leaving the Greene, 3) her tire was slashed, ect.

Do I think she's with him - I do. But I believe this guy has taken her. I have this theory that they got to know each other at Circle K (perhaps he was a client?) and he fell in love with her. Gosh, I sound like an CSI episode all of a sudden. He conducted this plan to take her ya know? I don't know...it just seems possible.

Regardless, will you please spread this information around, Post it to twitter, your blog, ect? Help get the word out, because even if she did go willingly, her family just wants to know she's ok and getting the word out everywhere will help others maybe see her and contact police.

Pray for this family. Pray for Tiffany's safety and pray they get answers!

No comments: