Monday, May 3, 2010

Big Props

I just have to give big props to Jeff, a manager at the Wendy's near my house. Parker and I went out for lunch and it's hard sometimes to be a stay at home mom. It means we go out by ourselves while daddy works. That can be hard with a toddler who wants to run everywhere. So we order our meal - the manager taking my order was very kind. He gave Parker his milk to hold and even brought out the food to me so I could get Parker settled. He even brought Parker a special toy and made sure we had everything we needed.

It made my day better - and while this shouldn't me something out of the ordinary, but for me, it made my life just a little easier.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Rock on! Love Wendy's.

Carrie said...

That is so neat - I love when people are so sweet in the store or at church or a restaurant, because, yeah, going out in public with a toddler is HARD!!!!