Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting to Know You...Round 1

So I just came upon a blog

Getting to know YOU


And she is doing a blog carnival. I decided to participate (even though it's Wed and she does it Sunday.) The author comes up with 8 questions that you answer....I am going to do a few more than 8, that way I can kind of catch up and allow you to get to know my a bit better...

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off? 
Oh I cover up...but I will be honest, I am not a huge swimmer. I'd rather just sit in the shade and relax. So I don't go to the pool or beach often (plus I live in ohio - so we don't really have beaches!)
2. Road trips or Plane trips?
I love road trips with my husband...we talk a lot and listen to podcasts together and connect. Plus, I like to sleep in the car!
3. I can't stand it when...?
Parent's yell at and cuss at their kids in public. Especially when the kid is simply being a kid...I mean a 2 yr old is gonna get into things - yes you should teach them not too, but they will be kids - you don't need to cuss them out.4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Um, No - and never will...I don't even like to shower naked :)5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
I'm an off and on carnival person. I haven't been blogging much recently because of family things, but I just need something to do, so I might do more.6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Church - I love going to my church...7. Pancakes or waffles?
You know for a long time I hated pancakes but loved waffles, however, recently, I've been wanting pancakes more.8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Water park, I just don't like amusement parks much...don't like roller coaster or fast rides.
-----------------------

1. What color do you wear the most?
Um, I have a lot of blues in my closet, so I suppose blue.
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
right now - the money. Money is tight.
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Hmmmm - I don't know if this would count, but I am kind of addicted to youtube. I have several youtubers I watch on a daily basis...
4. I really need to start..........?
redoing my house...I am sick of how mismatched it is
5. What was the first blog you ever read?
I honestly could not tell you..I think maybe my friend's on livejournal back in college?!
6. Do you collect anything?
Dust? No kidding, magnets, I love magnets from places I go out of state or visit. I also collect willow tree figurines.
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
1st grade - I started young and I was convinced I had cooties.
8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
only at stops
--------------------------
1. What year did you graduate high school?
June 7 2001 to be exact! It was long...almost a 3 hour ceremony. There were over 400 in my graduating class. 
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
My hair...I hate it so I tend to just tie it back a lot and not wash or brush it...I know I know - gross.
3. Beach house or Lake house?
I am gonna go with beach.
4. Mac or PC?
Mac - my husband works for Apple, he'd kill me if I used pc - KIDDING. I became a mac user after we got married...and I do not regret it. I can't wait to get my new iphone for my birthday in september. In fact, my poor hubby has to work 5am - 3pm for the launch. Plus, I have a small crush on Steve Jobs ;)
5. Did you wear braces?
Nope, never had money to get them...should have them though.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I dont know that I would want to be anyone, though I would love to talk to Audrey Hepburn.
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Um - 8 or 9....or more..I dont know if we are counting moving back and forth from college - if we are, it would be more.
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Cook - I love cooking! It's so therapeutic....and I enjoy it so much.
-------------------
1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Dyed 
2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
if I notice then yes
3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
oh man - I am not sure...I think probably the money so we could get out of debt and get a house and help my siblings with college and put some away for Parker's schooling.
4. Favorite magazine?
I am into the gossip ones - people, ok, in touch....but I love taste of home too.
5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
plain
6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
comfy - though I don't like that store so I wouldn't go in
7. Do you fake and bake?
oh no - I enjoy being white and not having cancer...
8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
eyes
------------------------------
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Probably not often enough
2. When is your birthday?
September 12 - I will be 28 this year - I expect presents ;)
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Yes
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
neither - ewwww
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
my chest - I want a reduction
6. How often do you wash your hair?
um. every other day or so
7. Do you have pets?
at my home currently - no, Parker is allergic to cats and dogs. However, my cat lives with Drew's parents, and my grandparents have several outdoor cats, a dog, and a bunny, my mom has a cat and bird, my dad has cats, dog and a rabbit....so I visit family at times :)
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Um, lemme think - facebook, twitter, xanga, and blogger - id give up blogger, I just keep it to read peoples blogs. 

All done for now. Sorry if this was long, I just wanted to do something other than sit and worry! 

I am back to blogging now - not sure how much I will be original as my mind is a hot mess, but I will try. 




No comments: