Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to Know Me - 4th of July

Getting to know YOU



1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
The parades...I love parades a lot. I am not a huge firecracker person to be honest - but I could go to parades all the time!2. Are you a hugger?
I am - but I am not an over hugger, some people love to hug all the time and for a long time - me, I love to hug, but I am not an insane hugger.3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
Pulled pork - hands down4. Do you like to watch parades?
Haha - yes, I LOVE PARADES. I was in band and used to march in them...but watching is 100% times better.5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
Oh man, I think my husband would say I do - and I am a girl...6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Honestly, neither - I could care less about Twilight...7. Do you read your horoscope?
I do not....but I do read my fortune in fortune cookies - even though most of the time its stupid8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Let me introduce you to my recent find and my most favorite kind of ice cream - it is called Carmel Cone Ice Cream and it is fan-freaking-tastic. It's got bits of chocolate covered waffle cones  and carmel in vanilla ice cream. It makes me so freaking happy! :) Oh and it's by Hagen Dazs. Mmmmmmm.




And before I forget.....Happy 4th of July! 

1 comment:

Staci said...

That icecream sounds spectacular!!!