Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to know Me - 5


Getting to know YOU



It's that time again. Time for me to answer 8 questions so you can get to know me better. Enjoy!




1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
100% it would be Greece. I adore Greek food, music, the country. I would love that.

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Wearing Flip Flops in the Snow...my feet get cold so easily, even with socks and shoes on. I hate being cold.

3. Fried or Bake and why?
See here's my dilemma - I love fried food, however...I am on a diet...so baked is much healthier and actually tastes really good. But I think my favorite way to prepare things is grilled - and yes I know that wasn't an option.

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Oh man, good question. I don't know who I would want to interview. Part of me wants to say Lindsay Lohan so I can put the fear of God in her. Oh you know what - Howie Mandel...I wanna know more about his germaphobia. 

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Probably the Babysitter's Club, however, I was way into magazines...like Tiger Beat or whatever it was...

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Top 3 - its like top 10 for me. 1)Toddlers and Tiaras/Little Miss Perfect; 2)The Suite Life on Deck; 3)Jerseylicious

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
hmmm - what an interesting question - I honestly don't know. Sorry...

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I'd be an elephant of course - wait I mean uh, elephant trainer...I want a pet elephant anyways!

No comments: