Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to know me 8

center>Getting to know YOU


1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
To Be Honest, I think it depends on the "knick". If is' pretty noticeable - yes, if not, no. But that's me!

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Um, no, no love for my body here - but I wouldn't do plastic surgery (except for a reduction...). Now that I am on a diet, I totally see myself looking better and losing weight - and that's good!

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
The stories, discussions, randomness....

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
Little - I really do try to be honest on my blog. I don't live a glamorous, exciting life and I let people know that!

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One Meat? Hmmmm - I guess pork....I love Chicken and Beef to much!

6. How often to you eat out?
You know, it used to be a lot! But not anymore. We do it once a week - Sunday's after church and it's almost always subway.

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Yes! I like them both, but recently I am loving the skinny! 

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Well, to be honest - and this is coming from someone who's been there - initially KILL! But I really believe in the power of forgiveness and to me marriage is incredibly important. It's not something to take lightly. I am in it for the long haul and even though it hurt like heck, in the long run we came out stronger for having worked through it and forgiven. It isn't easy, but if you are truly committed and love your spouse than I believe you should fight for your marriage...no matter what. It's a hard thing to go through, trust me, but I wasn't gonna give up and neither did he thankfully! 
(hoo, wrote a little novel there!) 

2 comments:

Ali said...

You rock, Denise. I love your honesty. And yes, you are looking AMAZING!

Carrie said...

I think for those of us who have little ones, we don't need to invent ANYTHING to make our lives more interesting... :)

As far as the cheating goes, I always TELL my hubby I would KILL him, but I would pray that I would be able to forgive him. I have a friend going through a situation where their spouse cheated, and they have forgiven MORE than once - I don't even understand that kind of love - it's just totally of Christ! Proud of you! :)