Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Questions - Enjoy!

Saw this over at William's Family Blog and decided, hey, I like a good questioner every now and then!  :)
1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
I really like Starbucks even though I am not a fan of coffee most of the time. Most times I am all for a Green Tea Lemonade sweetened, but occasionally I try something different. I like their Pumpkin Spice Latte, Hot Chocolate (esp. with peppermint), Cherry Mocha and every now and then a White Chocolate Mocha.

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?
I love scarecrows, so I have a door one on my front door that says welcome. I also have a standing one beside the door outside with a hay bale (small) and a pumpkin and some gourds and indiana corn. I also have a scarecrow hanger inside on my coat closet. I have a cute pumpkin bowl with some apple cinnamon potpourri as well as having my table decorated. I love fall!

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? 
Nope

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
I bought some cute cute cute houndstooth boots that I am obsessing over and I have some sweater vests I love too. 
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Don't remember at all...
6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
Nope, I don't. I like the Charlie Brown one but that's it. To be honest, when it comes to Halloween I am not into the ghost, goblins, ect. 
7. What is your favorite Fall activity?
I love fall festivals, going pumpkin picking, things of that nature...
8. What is your favorite Fall recipe?
Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies...nom nom nom
Some added questions
1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? 
No clue...I don't know what's coming out.

2. What will you miss most about Summer?
Well certainly not the heat...probably vacations...
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? 
If I ever get money - no I am serious...it's going to be a very simple Christmas this year.
4. Favorite exercise/activity?
I love my Biggest Loser bootcamp DVD.
5. Best book you've read lately?
Currently reading Radical - very powerful stuff.
6. Do you make your bed every day?
Oh no...nope...

7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose?
I don't know. I love to cook and shop - how about a maid?
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?
Ha - More than one: Glee, Parenthood, Modern Family, ANTM

Okay, that's it. Feel free to tag yo' self.

No comments: