Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9-19 thru 9-26

Another Monday another Menu! This one is loaded with some yummy food!

Sunday (9-19): Slow Cooker Provencal Beef Stew. (This was AMAZING!)

Monday: Chicken and White Bean Stuffed Green Peppers

Tuesday: So Fancy Fish Packs, Baked Potatoes

Wednesday: Loaded Veggie Enchiladas

Thursday: Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, California Blend Veggies

Friday: Leftovers and Making Skinny Rice Krispy Treats!!!!

Saturday: Chili Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Corn

Sunday: Garden Chicken Pasta, Baked Sweet Potatoes

So that's our dinners. My in laws will be in town Sat - Tues so I am excited to get to feed them and that's also why I am making the Rice Krispy Treats....
Also, I am trying to find more WW recipes, so you will see some links to a couple of my favorite sites for food. I also love Hungry Girl, check her out...I got the fish idea from her!

Can't wait to see what you are eating!

I am linked at:
The Organizing Junkie
and


No comments: