Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 11-15 to 11-21

Hope you all are doing well! This is gonna be a pretty quick post, not yapping on this one, lots to do today!

Mon. 11/15: Corn Chowder (3pt) & Hot Dogs

Tues. 11/16: 4-Way Cincinnati Turkey Chili (7 pts), Leftover Corn Casserole from Sat. (2 pts)

Wed. 11/17: Chicken Soft Tacos (8pts), Salad

Thur. 11/18: Brats, Perogies (3pts) & a Veggie

Frid. 11/19: Sloppy Janes (5pts), Veggie

Sat. 11/20: Leftovers

Sun. 11/21: Chicken & Dumplings (6pts)

I look forward to sharing more recipes with you this week. Assuming I don't get sick again, they will be up on Thursday. My 1st Thursday Yumminess is here.
Reminder, this Wed is Prematurity Awareness Day - I have quite the post planned....please stop by!

Enjoy!

I am linked up at:
The Mommy Diaries
and
Org. Junkie

1 comment:

Esther said...

Thanks for joining in! Be sure and leave a comment for a chance in this week's giveaway!