Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hi Friends!

First of all - I hope you all enjoy your Christmas, or whatever holiday you chose to celebrate (sorry if that is not super politically correct.) I am really looking forward to our Christmas and it's been a busy week so hence my lack of posts.

I just would like to take a moment and ask for some prayers. First, Parker is sick and as his mommy I am of course hoping it's nothing serious. I am taking him to the doctor today just for probably my own comfort! A praise regarding him - he's officially done with all his therapies! I have a true 2.5 year old now, no more adjusting age! Whoop!

Second request: I am feeling a lot of burden right now in a lot of areas and could used prayer for that.

And finally a verse I read today and that I want to share with you:

"The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble, he knows those who take refuge in him." Nahum 1:7

No comments: