Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho and all that Jazz

Just for you, just because!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I don't know what, but I love wrapping paper so I use it more then bags..

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial


3. When do you put up the tree? Black Friday

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years DAy

5. Do you like eggnog? Um no - gross...I get sick just thinking about it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Dream House

5. Hardest person to buy for? husband

6. Easiest person to buy for? Parker - he's so easy!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup - I have 3 actually.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I love getting mail so I love sending it too!


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hideous sweaters my grandma would buy me from Dollar General


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I adore Elf - its my fav!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Towards the beginning of Nov...I buy as I am out and such...


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup

15. Favorite special thing to eat during the holidays? Cookies, Ham, Sweet Potato Casserole or pie

16. Lights on the tree? Yes - we have colored ones! (I want to get a pre-lit one eventually.)

17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Canon


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home - people come to us!.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sure, if I sing Rudolph - "You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...."


20. Angel on the tree top or star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning of coure.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Being way too busy

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love homemade ornaments or hand me downs and I love blue and silver

24. Favorite foods for Christmas dinner? Ham....mmmmm

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Relax and enjoy the company I have coming on the 16th, 18th, and 21st!

No comments: