Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Me Monday

Well crud, I am such a sucker for certain Meme's. Well, my friend Shawna is doing one thanks to blog she follows, Never Growing Old and now has me on the bandwagon! So here it goes!

1.  Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
 - I love love love waffle cones!

2.  Do you read the newspaper daily?
 - Nope

3.  Marinara or meat sauce?
 - Um - marinara loaded with veggies.

4.  Last time you cried?
 - Well, yesterday I cried because I was so exhausted...so I suppose then.

5.  What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
 - No - Parker uses it a lot





3 comments:

Renegades said...

I'm a waffle cone fan too!

Debra said...

Hi Denise,
Meet your newest follower of Musings from Mommy Land.
Hope you'll swing by and visit
me too. Company is always welcome
at my place:)
Debra
http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm at follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a superb week,
Ellie