Monday, January 17, 2011

MPM - Jan 17 - 23

First and for most - I can't start this post without asking you to please pray for JoAnne. If you look over on my left side bar, you will see her beautiful face. See JoAnne is in a huge fight for her life. After having a major stroke almost a week ago. Things were looking pretty good at first, but by the end of the week, sweet JoAnne needed to have part of her skull removed in hopes that the swelling would go down. The right side of her brain was affected and has been damaged, but they don't know how bad at this point. The swelling is not going down and is not pressing on to the left side and making it swell - this is not good. They currently have her in a medically induced coma and on a paralytic as they want her to be as "quiet" as possible. The hope is that the swelling will go down. JoAnne, is 38 years old and a mother of 2 young ladies (12 and 9 I believe.) Please join me in praying for this family. More info and updates can be found at: The Simple Wife.

Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:

Monday: Stir Fry

Tuesday: Fruity Fish Packets, Veggies

Wednesday: Pulled BBQ Chicken, Coleslaw, Mac & Cheese

Thursday: Mexican Night - Enchiladas

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Leftovers or Tuna Helper

Sunday: Not sure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me two great meal ideas for next week!! :-) Enchiladas and BBQ sandwiches sound SO yummy!

I will definitely keep her in my prayers as well. Keep us updated!