Monday, March 14, 2011

Back & Update

Well hello there Sunshines, miss me?

Back from my weekend away visiting family and it went well. I am glad to be at home though in my own house on my own couch and computer and what not.

I just wanted to let you know that Menu Plan Monday will actually be tomorrow on Tuesday. Tuesday's "Why I Walk" series will be on Wed...and Friday will be my normal Meme Friday.

Things are good here. It was great to have a 3.5 day weekend to see my family in Indiana. I miss them and don't see them often so I enjoyed it. I got to eat at some of my favorite home town places, and got to rest - which was so nice. Parker was a hit with everyone! (Why wouldn't he be though?) I got to have a girl's night with my cousin - we went and saw Rango - not bad, but was a little to inappropriate at times.

I got to share my March of Dimes stuff with my family and I am excited. I, personally, am doing well on raising the money I want to raise...I still have more emailing/letter sending, blog begging to do **WINK WINK* No in all seriousness, I more or less just want to share out story and if you feel led to give, please do - you can easily make a credit card donation by hitting the big purple button over there <--------- on that side of the page, of if you prefer I can accept cash or check...just email me or message me and I will send you that info. All the money collected goes to march of dimes...promise!

I have been off soda now for almost a week! YAY ME! I am so excited! It was kinda hard not to have it on my driving back and forth, but I survived and am all the better for it. I am hoping to catch up on Aloha Friday and other blogs today and tomorrow...I missed you all!

Oh and also, please pray for my family - my Great Aunt (my mom's aunt) passed away Friday. It wasn't unexpected, but it's still hard to say goodbye to a loved one!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had such a great trip!!

Serendipityissweet said...

Glad you had a nice visit with family. So sorry to hear about your Aunt.