Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting To Know Me Sunday


1) What inspires you?
My family, my faith and my friends!

2) What was the last thing your bought yourself?
Dinner last night when I was out with my girlfriends! We went to a Japanese place - I tried sushi - I didn't like it, but I tell you what, the chicken teriyaki was divine :)

3) Would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
I would say 9 times out of 10 I am an at home kinda gal, but if there is a movie that just screams "see me in theaters" I will. It's much more practical and cheap! Plus, I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for popcorn and candy!

4) Household chore you don't mind doing?
Cooking?! Does that count? Probably not - I am gonna go with dishes, I don't mind it at all. 

5) Coffee or Tea?
Neither - well no, I shouldn't say that. I love iced tea - especially sweet, but I don't like hot tea and I am not a coffee person unless it's like a peppermint mocha.

6) What could you eat everyday and not get sick of?
Pasta, chicken, broccoli & cheese soup, popsicles....the list goes on and on!

7) What's the last book you read?
Your Secret Name by Kary Oberbrunner

8) Do you think that you "look" your age?
I don't think so, people tend to think I am younger than I am. I am going to be 29 this year and that tends to shock some people. I often hear, wow, I though you were in your early 20's!


Your turn, head over to MannLand5 for rules and to link up!

1 comment:

Christa @ Little Us said...

I agree, there are def some movies where I absolutely want to see them in the theater in all their glory!