Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday & Meet Me Monday!!!

Hi Sunshines,

Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine wasn't awful - considering the fact I had strep throat and an upper respiratory infection! I feel mostly human again today, but because of a house of sickies (minus the hubs!) I am transferring some of our meals from last week to this week! I ended up only cooking 2 nights last week, the rest were take out or whatever hubby brought home. Seriously, I am so over being sick at this point.

Anyways, on to the Menu Plan!


Monday: Crunchy Honey Chicken, Rice & Corn

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, Sweet Potato Fries, Pasta Salad

Wednesday: Pork Chops, Perogies, Peas

Thursday: Taco Puffs (new recipe!), veggies

Friday: Chicken Parm over Pasta, Breadsticks, Corn on the Cob

Saturday: Cuban Sandwiches, Mac & Cheese

Sunday: Chicken Satay Wraps (new recipe!), Side of some sort (Parker will get chicken nuggets because he can't have the peanut butter in the wraps :(

To link up, head over to Org Junkie!




I am so glad this is back! It's so fun for me!

1) Crunchy or Soft Tacos...
Soft - I can't stand how when I eat a crunchy the shell breaks!


2) Do you scrapbook?
I do not - used to half 6 partially started ones, but I have no desire to finish them.


3) Do you take daily meds?
Yes I do....4 to be exact - one of those is just a antibiotic for my strep, one is birth control and the other two I don't want to share what they are for...


4) What is your favorite sound?
Parker's laughing.


5) Where were your born?
Warsaw, Indiana at KCH on Sept. 12


Head over to Never Growing Old to link up!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I bet I'd like the sound of Parker's laughter too.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm with you on the soft tacos. They are much easier to eat. Have a great week!