Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Heart "I Heart Organizing!"

I have been working really hard at organizing and de cluttering. I am gonna be honest, it's been hard...I feel like I will never win the war, but I take small steps to do this. I have started following blogs that are about organizing and cleaning your house and making it organized. One blog I follow gave me the idea to organize my very messy linen closet.

Before:

After:

I have been following iHeart Organizing for some time now and really enjoy her content. Today she is giving a book away called Clutter Rehab! I know I could use it. The book is has 101 tips in it and they are all practical and easy to implement.

I think you would enjoy her too, so go check her out and even take the time to enter the giveaway! She has THREE books to give away!

Bye Sunshines

1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow, that "after" photo of the linen closet looks fantastic!