Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Not gonna be a super exciting menu this week. Parker and I are heading out of town Friday - Monday so meals are going to pretty much easy ones that don't take a lot of time and there aren't a ton of leftovers to get icky!

Monday: Tacos, Spanish Rice, Corn

Tuesday: Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday: Hamburgers, Tater Tots, Pasta Salad

Thursday: Chicken Lasagna, Veggie

Friday: Parker and I get to go to El Arerrio - nom nom nom nom nom

Saturday: Girls night with my cousin Leo - Olive Garden and then seeing Rango

Sunday: Going to Pickerman's (so so yummy)

Hope you all have a good week. I will be posting as usual...even on Friday before I leave, after I leave, I will have spotty internet so I probably won't be on!

What's your menu like?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that you get to go home! :-) The chicken bake looks good- I might have to try it!

Sarann said...

You are so organized to plan out your menu ahead of time to such detail. I have in my mind generally what I plan to make for the week, but don't have a set schedule. I also usually improvise the sides as I go along to tailor them to our tastes.