Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting to Know Me Sunday


1. do you watch/read the news?
Kind of - It's not something I really care to listen to or hear about.

2. how would you describe your "look"?
I don't know...I look like me and I wear clothes I like.

3. did you play sports in high school or college?
Nope....I love soccer and played it in a local league from 4-7th grade

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
I am not into either...

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?
Oh man, too many to pick if you ask me...I like a lot of TV.

6. would you rather bake or cook?
Cook!

7. shorts or skirts?
Capri's! I am not a shorts person really.

8. what's your favorite scary movie?
I don't like scary movies...at all. 

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love scary movies!

~ Noelle said...

not sure why i have not "followed" you before now..
but, i am now!!! :)
anyways...
love your answers!
Here are mine
1- not really, i have hubby keep me updated
2- lol, i am stealing yours!
3- NOT AT ALL
4- both... because i wear neither
5- ARMY WIVES. then, glee, the mentalist, criminal minds
6- order out :)
7- short. i HATE being hot
8- i would rather laugh