Saturday, April 9, 2011

A to Z Me.

Because I am bored and want something to do: 




A. Age:  I am 28 years old...will be 29 in September.
  
B. Bed size:  Full size - but I wish we had a queen! 

C. Chore you dislike:  Laundry - I detest laundry. I feel like it is never ending. You get all caught up and then the next thing you know....you are all out of clean underwear - it's a horrible circle really!

D. Dogs: We do not have a dog, though I so wish we could. Parker is allergic :( Maybe some day we can get one of those hypoallergenic kinds. What I would love though is a Tibetan Mastiff...OMG - they a so so cute! 

E.  Essential start to your day:  I hug and cuddle from my son....

F. Favorite color:  I have a couple, blue & green to be exact!

G. Gold or silver:  My wedding ring and engagement ring are gold, but when it comes to other jewelry, it must be silver.


H. Height: 5' 3"


I. Instruments you play(ed):  I played the Clarinet in Marching Band, I can play two songs on the piano - Heart and Soul and Chopsticks :)

J. Job title: Daughter, Mom, Wife, Friend, housekeeper and Administrative Assistant for the Kids Community at Vista Community church.


K. Kids:  I have an almost 3 year old - Parker. And my fur baby cat - Geisha (gee-sha) who actually lives with my in laws because 1) Parker is allergic to her and 2) she is not great with kids!


L. Live: I live in Galloway, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus.

M. Mom’s name:  Tonya


N. Nicknames: This is ging to be a long one....I have several! Dee, Deni, Da-Neice (as in daniece and danephew), 'Neice (only 2 people can call me that!), Deniser (only one person can call me this), Sis, Homefry, Salsa, roommate
O. Overnight hospital stays:   Only for Parker's birth, I was in the hospital for 5 days

P. Pet peeves:  People who smoke in obvious non-smoking areas, most drivers on the road and their lack of good driving skills, Parents who cuss at their kids or yell at them in public, people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, toilet seat being left up. .


Q. Quote from a movie:   "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park" - Cars - said by Mater in a helicopter!

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 3 younger sibilings: Phil - 24, Steph - 22, Brandon - 19; A step sister, Andrea (26 I think)

T. Time you wake up:  7:30 or so 


U. Underwear:  What kinda question is this anyway? Yes I wear them!

V. Vegetables you don’t like:  Eggplant, Brussell Sprouts, Cooked peppers (like green, red) - that's really it...I LOVE veggies (recently though I haven't liked green beans - which is weird!) 


W. What makes you run late:  My son!

X. X-rays you’ve had:  A lot - I couldn't tell you


Y. Yummy food you make:  Cottage Beef Bake, Pulled Pork BBQ, Frozen pizza ;) I love to cook!

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites:  Oh man, most of them really...but I could definitely spend all day at the gorillas and the elephants....LOVE THOSE. Now least favorites - anything in the reptile house :)

No comments: