Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



*waves* I am back - kind of. Right now, this blog may be as simple as a few memes a week. I am not going to be doing menu plan monday for now, just because each week is SO different than the last. But, I want to still do meet me on monday - so here we go!

1) Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
 - Smooth...ugh, I really hate crunchy!

2) What is your favorite color rose?
 - Yellow, not sure why, but I just love yellow

3) Do you remove your shoes when you enter your house?
 - Yes, but mostly because I hate wearing shoes. :)

4) What is your favorite season?
 - Spring - I love spring, everything is new and its so pretty!

5) Approx. how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
 - not a lot, especially not right now. I just don't have the desire to really right now with everything going on in my life. I'd rather sleep!

You can join in too, head over to Never Growing Old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you are back, even if it is only part time. :-) Love you!