Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 Months Old


Well, my little man is now 5 months old today. Boy does time fly, above is him with his turtle, Trooper, every month we take pictures of them together, to show his growth! He is now almost 9lbs (if not 9, I am not sure though we don't go to the doctor again until next month - and groceries frown on putting kids in their weighing machines!) He is 21 inches long (I measured yesterday!) I can't believe how big he is getting, it is amazing to me. My little miracle Critter is so big!!!! 


3 comments:

Ali said...

What a great idea - to take pics of him with that turtle! I should of thought of that!

Carrie said...

The supermarket scale is a really good idea! :) Glad he's doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

I double-dog dare you to weigh him on the scale in the produce section!! LOL