Friday, January 16, 2009

Annual Womanly Exam, Neighbors

First of all, hello friend, hope you are all well!

Went to my fun womanly exam today. I hate them, I feel so invaded. I have gained a lot of weight since my post partum visit. Sigh...I need to lose at least 30 lbs. I already I knew i needed to lose weight, just didn't know how bad it was. I don't even know where to begin...fresh fruits and veggies, I can do that...more lean proteins - check. No more soda....ahhhhh....no more fast food...ahhhh. I can do it! I will do, I want to do it.

I got home about 3:15, came upstairs put parker down in bed and headed back out to my car to get the stuff in it. I get out there and my neighbor has their mini van parked beside me, they pulled in the space next me and didn't bother to straighten up or anything...just left their can parked in a very nice diagonal. Of course, their van is longer than my car...so their back bumper is my spot pretty much and I have about an inch separation between the two...basically when I back out I am going to have to attempt to back out at a slant...my car is perfectly straight. I mean, seriously....people, get a clue, you dont PARK like that. I have to leave tonight at 7 for a play group thing....so I pray they have moved by then, if not...I'm going to get angry. I just don't know who the van belongs too...so I am praying that they may pay attention and see me leaving.

Sigh, people, come on!

Ok...well I am off to make parker some carrots (yay for making my own baby food!) and to clean up the house...have a good one.

No comments: