Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Wish she was my mom...

Let me preface this by saying that I love my mom. But if I could pick ANY celeb to be my mom - this is who I would choose.



This is the lovely, infectious, precious, blue-eyed, butter lovin', super sweet country girl Paula Deen.

I love the woman and wish I could live at her house and eat the incredibly yummy food she makes. I used to think she was annoying, but not anymore - nope now, now I adore her, I love watching her on TV. Her laugh is so infectious and I love how excited she gets, oh and I love that she loves butter and sugar like I do.

She seems like she would be a great person to know and be around. I don't see how you could be sad around her. I mean, even I can be sad and then see her on tv and be fine. I'd love to eat the food she makes, though she may be disappointed to know that I am not at all a seafood person. Ick! But hey, give me fried chicken and tater's any day and I am a happy camper.

Yup, so if I could have celeb mom - this is who I choose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too --I love watching her show -- she is so funny! TFS

Happy Mothers Day

Carrie said...

I'm with you there - you would definitely get some good home cooking - and her sons are cute, too! :) I watched her a ton when Zachary was nursing. :)

Heatherlyn said...

I'm sure that if I had to pick my own Mom I'd screw up royally. I have to admit that I'm really glad that God chooses our parents for us!