Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Memories

For a first mother's day, today turned out great and I will have such wonderful memories of today's events.

Today, I got to dedicate my son and his raising to the Lord. I want to raise my son in a Godly home and show him Christ. Today I got to go that with my life group friends (all dedicating a child) and my family visiting.

Today, I got to hold my precious toddler as he slept in my arms! Last time he did that was when he was in the hospital for his "asthma" issues. That was the best mother's day gift ever.

Today, I got to spend Mother's day with not only Drew and Parker, but also my mom and her husband, my in-laws, my grandma, my sister and my brother. (And the best part they all got along.

Today, our friends, Crissy and Brian prayed over us and committed to helping us with Parker and being great friends and helping us with our walk with the Lord.

Today, I got chocolate and flower pots and cards and hugs!

Today, I got a life group picture with all of us (loved it!)

Today, has been one of the best days of my life. I am so thankful that I am a mom and that Parker is my son and that he is special and a miracle and perfect!

Today - Is mother's day!

3 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Carrie said...

Happy Mother's Day late- hope you're having a great vacation! :)

Heatherlyn said...

I'm so glad you had a great mother's day! It just gets even better when your son will grow up a little and make you his own hand-made mother's day card. You will love it!