Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am so ticked, angry, sad - add more words here.

As a preemie parent, I do my best to follow other preemie blogs to not only have some support, but to give support and see that it is ok and no matter what, things will be ok. I started following a blog about a little boy who was a the same weight as Parker when he was born and then the mother introduced me to another blog. The little girl, Dakota was a 29 weeker just like my Parker and so I began to follow the story. It was great to read all the positive things that would happen to the little girl. She is beautiful beyond words and I really fell for her.

Today, I went to the site to check up on little D. and it was blocked, odd I thought. But then again, the mom hadn't updated since last week. Oh well...

Then I began talking with my friend K (the mom that introduced me to the blog) and she told me what happened and my mouth dropped open, I am still pretty sure that I haven't found my chin yet.

I am DEVASTATED AND ANGRY AND SAD!

Read why here.

The only words I have is WOW, HOW, WHY and poor D.

I am so angry...but I am praying for the family, because I just can't do anything else!

3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

That is so sad! Truly. For everyone involved. I can't even imagine ... how sad.

Leslie said...

OMG! So now, she's probably going to get a slap on the wrist, but... her kids will get to go somewhere else to be taken care of! (That's the good part!)

Carrie said...

Oh, Denise, that is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry. What a terrible time for their family. I can't imagine hurting a child like that...praying for their family - thanks for sharing this!