Saturday, May 29, 2010

My 2 Year Old


Myspace Happy Birthday Graphics



It hardly seems possible but today my miracle baby turns 2. I am not entirely sure where the heck the time went, but I am so thankful to have been his mommy for 2 years. I can still remember well his birth day. The emergent nature of his birth, being wheeled into the operating room, Drew leaving me at the door, people working around me to prep me, the lights, the sounds, the smell. In the corner a small isolette. It all is still so real in my mind.

2 years and here is where my little man is at...He is 20lbs, he is 31 inches tall. He's been following his own growth curve nicely and is healthy - despite being small. The Dr. is happy with his development. He is now caught up with his chronological age in all areas (except for speech - but he's only a very little behind there.) He is my whole world, the center of the attention and the perfect example of a 2 yr. old. Parker is being switched to a toddler bed. He talks, walks, runs, eats, and is a little man. He's a little human. He sure has come a long way from 2lbs 3ozs!

Wow has the time flown. I look forward to year 3 with Parker. I am sure it will be challenging, but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.

Parker,
I love you so much my little miracle man. You are the light of my life. I am so blessed to be your mommy. I love you :)

                                           Parker: May 29, 2008, 2lbs 3ozs, 14.5 inches long

Parker - May 29, 2009; 15lbs, 27in. long

Parker: May 29, 2010 - 20lbs, 31inches long

May 2008 Hand Pictures



May 2010 Hand Picture

May 2008 Hand on Back

May 2010 Hand on back

May 2008 With BearBear

May 2010 With Bear Bear

And of course our yearly Trooper picture (sorry it went blurry :()

You have come a long way buddy! I love you :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awwww...happy birthday, Parker!!! It is SO neat to compare how far he has come in two years! And Zachary is only 33 inches tall, so they are close in that respect. :) Parker must be skinny, though, b/c Z is skinny, and he is 30 pounds! Thanks for sharing - hope you have a great day! :)