Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to know You 3

Getting to know YOU



1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Having a confidence in yourself no matter how you look! :)2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Change a poopy diaper. I hate puke...3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I have a little of both in my...when you first get to know me I am introverted...but then I pop out of my shell and go a little nuts.4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Smell - I could use not having to smell my son's dirty diapers for a year - just sayin'5. Cake or Pie?
Pie - Strawberry & Rhubarb pie6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Oh my word, what an awesome question! I think I would want to be Bobby Flay (though I guess he isn't a character) because I want to be able to cook that well. Or maybe Paula Deen.7. My favorite website is.....?
Facebook and youtube8. The highlight of my day is....?
Any time I get to spend with Parker...I adore spending time with him.

No comments: