Sunday, August 1, 2010


Getting to know YOU



The Q's..

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
Hmmmm, an award for starting but not finishing lots of things!

2. What is your shoe style?
Flip flops and flats please

3  Does your car reflect your personality?
I'd say so...

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
My son's, I want to know what goes through his head.


5. Love or be loved?
Being loved...

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Oooo, this is a hard one....probably something greek with lamb

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
I am currently on vacation, we are in Buffalo New York visiting my in laws

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
I don't know that I could pick one...I have a ton... I think i would narrow it down to Snickers Ice Cream Bars - even though I don't eat them anymore being on my diet. I did find a similar thing that Weight Watchers make though!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Ive always wanted to know what goes through Carson's little head too. And my weakness would be ANYTHING chocolate. haha.

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from GTKY & I am following now :)

Have a great week!

Lauren said...

I rarely eat them, but Snickers ice cream bars are YUMMY! Enjoy your time in Buffalo!