Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10-4/10-10

This week I am trying to get back on track with my WW eating, working out and counting points! I am looking forward to some of the new recipes! If you are interested in a particular recipe, leave me a note and I'd be happy to share it on the blog! :)

Monday: Fish Tacos, Roasted Garlic Asparagus

Tuesday: Hamburgers & Light Mac & Cheese

Wednesday: Turkey Mushroom Surprise & Green beans

Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner: Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, Bacon, Fruit

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Santa Fe Cheese Chicken Stir Fry

Sunday: Chunky Chicken Soup and Rolls


Enjoy! And let me know if you try any of these...I'd love to see how you like them!

I am linked up at: OrgJunkie 
And at:
http://ethanzachemma.blogspot.com/2010/10/menu-plan-monday.html

Enjoy and happy eating!

No comments: