Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10/25 - 10/31

Happy Halloween Week All! Before I get into the menu plan just a few things to share!

1) I think most of you know I am on Weight Watchers and I am excited to share that I just met another big goal in my weight loss journey. I started WW in the 200's and I have been setting myself small goals all the way up to my big goal of reaching 130 (a healthy weight for me...). My most recent goal was the 10% goal, where I wanted to lose 10% of my beginning body weight....after 12 weeks, I have hit that goal and am now down 21 lbs and currently weight 187.2. Last time I weight this I think I was in high school (10 years ago!)

2) This week is super busy, what with having a ton of Harvest/Halloween things starting Wed and going through Sunday! I hope you guys have a great week and get to enjoy some dress up time!

Ok, without further adieu.. the menu!

Monday 25 - Loaded Veggie Enchilada's

Tuesday 26 - Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage

Wednesday 27 - 3 Mushroom, Onion and Bacon Pizza
(Wed we have a costume ball at the library, and trick or treating at Tuttle Mall)

Thursday 28 - Corn Dog Muffins, Orzo and Cheese
(We have mommies and munchkins in the am and life group in the pm)

Friday 29 - Slow cooker Meatloaf and Veggies
(Meeting in the am, Harvest Celebration at local church in the pm)

Saturday 30 - Breakfast for Dinner - Pumpkin Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon

Sunday 31 - Probably eat out somewhere, or leftovers
(Church in the AM and then Boo at the Zoo)

Hope you all have a great week!

:)


Linked up at: TheOrgJunkie and The Mommy Diaries

4 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

That is AWESOME that you've lost so much weight already, Denise!! You're looking GREAT!

Renee said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. It's a tough thing to do!

Esther said...

Congrats on the weight loss! :-)

CORN DOG MUFFINS! I have a recipe for those, and totally forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congrats on your weight loss!! Thats great!