Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Ode to Fluffy

Dear Sweet Large Reticulated Python Friend,

Fluffy, I just started to really understand you. You were quickly becoming a favorite part of the zoo for me - you were the one snake that I actually enjoyed and wanted to see.



You were more than just a snake sweet girl, you were a kind spirit and quite the cutie.

Columbus Zoo will not be the same without you. It will be so weird to go and not see you laying in your lovely home in Asia Quest. I don't know what I will do without our stop to see Fluffy "the world's largest snake in captivity."

Thank you for your life, for teaching little kids that it's ok to like snakes and for being something special at our zoo.

My sweet Fluffy girl, rest in peace, enjoy snake heaven. You will be dearly dearly missed

Love you Fluffy! :)

For the whole story click HERE

1 comment:

Marla Taviano said...

I'm not a snake fan, but we were super bummed when we heard about Fluffy. :( You're right--Asia Quest won't be the same. We were pretty proud of taking our friends to see her.