Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (kinda) - Christmas was AWESOME!

A little taste of why Christmas was awesome this year.....oh and I know this should be wordless Wednesday, but I need to put captions - I am a caption person!

My dad, Parker, Me and Step Mom Renata

My cousin Leo and I

I love all the people we get cards from - truly!

We got to see Santa, I REALLY love this particular santa...2nd year in a row we got a pic with him!

Waiting in line for Santa

True joy from a 2.5 year old

The big gift - new TV and entertainment center :)

How can you not love this face?

Or this one?

Me and my miracle boy....no more adjusting - we have ourselves are fully developed (mentally) 2.5 year old...now if he would just gain some weight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Don't forget the caption on how great you look, and praising Jesus for Parkers health! He is so cute :)

Ali said...

Great "wordless" Wednesday :)