Saturday, November 29, 2008

6 months Old!!

May 29th, 2008 - Parker James Northern came into this world quickly and very tiny. Weighing 2lbs 3ozs and 14.5 inches long, he was quite the miracle. Now, today, Nov. 29th 2008, my little man celebrates his 6 month birthday! Well over 10lbs and the most adorable kid ever! Below is just a few pictures from these past 6 months that tell the story of this beautiful child!


Above, Parker's first ever photo. Looking at this photo makes me bawl, seriously. I mean, just look at that little guy, so tiny, so helpless, so beautiful. The little critter started out rough but has made it through these past 6 months jumping hurdles and is happy and healthy.

This is the first time I held him. I was being discharged. It was so amazing and perfect. He himself was amazing and perfect.

These hands, I love these little hands. These hands that use to just grasp my finger and were so so tiny, now, these hands are constantly chewed on, he loves to pull mommy's hair, he loves touch my face, with these hands.

Little feet that kicked me in my belly, they are beautiful!

I adore these eyes. I love that they are so blue and look at you intensely. I love his insanely long eyelashes. I love these eyes

Laying with my little man, nothing better. There is nothing better than snuggling and resting together!

I just can hardly believe that it has been 6 months since this little man came into my life! I am so thankful for him. And can't believe how big he has gotten! Happy 6 Month Birthday Baby Boy!!!!

(I hope to get his 6 month picture with his turtle today and post it later!)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Lovin' you, Baby Parker.