Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Continued Prayers Please

Hello friends,

I wrote yesterday about my blog friend MckMama and her son Stellan. I am taking this moment to ask you, again to pray for this sweet little boy. He has been positively diagnosed with RSV. This can be very serious and in fact, Stellan has an intubation tray by his bed just in case.

While I don't know this family personally I love them as I would love my friends I do know personally. Please take a moment and say a prayer for this family and swing by their blog and leave some love too!

(And not that this even compares, but if you could pray for me, I have the flu and feel terrible.)

Thanks friends! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm praying for Stellan, too!!! I know you can imagine better than I can what she's going through, watching her little boy in the hospital! :( Hope you get to feeling better soon, too!