Friday, January 30, 2009

If this is fat...




If this is fat....than I must be gianormous! I mean, I this certainly isn't the most flattering look on Ms. Simpson, but she is NOT fat...and if she is....than I must be super fat!

This is why media ticks me off....because apparently to be healthy and skinny you must be a size: 0 I hate to tell you this, but size 0 isn't what I strive to be. I would certainly like to be healthier...maybe a size 12 or 14 (because isn't that the average size of a woman?

I am just so saddened at how media is. I feel bad for Jessica Simpson.

1 comment:

giraffegirl524 said...

THANK YOU! i have been saying this for years! no wonder girls are so messed up! because of the media, it's not attractive unless you are rail skinny and show most of your body off.. and it makes me sick. i totally agree with you!