Monday, February 9, 2009

I Hate This Part of Mommyhood

** Update ** Parker had a rough afternoon - he ended up falling asleep on his play mat while watching Pinky Dinky Doo on Noggin. It's what made him happy. He had a fever - I took all his clothes off and let him be in his diaper, did a cold compress and some water - it helped! He fever broke and he's almost back to normal temp. He is just so snotty. He is really unhappy about that, and wants to eat, but it seems to be hard with all the snot in his head. He is asleep right now, Drew has been helping a lot so it's been great to have help.

I am doing better...it's hard. He had a doctor appointment already tomorrow morning for his Synagis shot, we will have him looked at too...

I am going to go, just keep praying for us.

**end edit**

I really really hate this part of mommy hood. I hate when he gets sick and has a fever. I hate when he cries because he doesn't feel good.

I am just sad and want to make it all better right now and can't.

Pray for us? Thanks...

Sorry this is not that thrilling today - Parker won't allow much more than 5 minutes at a time to be on here. He is in need of mom cuddles...he is down now for a nap, so I am taking the time to ask for some prayer!

Hope you are all having a better Monday than me.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww...I'm sorry he's not feeling well- he WILL get better soon! Enjoy those cuddles, though- Z had a cold this weekend, and it was so sweet that he wanted to cuddle again- he's usually so active- so I enjoyed it all! :)

Heatherlyn said...

I hope your little guy feels better soon!