Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday - Feb. 2



It's that time again...time for some fun confessions! For rules, click the button above and hope over to MckMama's site and check them out.

And now for my confessions!!!!

- I did not stay up until 2 am last night because I just had too much in my head. I mean, why would I do that? I love sleep!

- I did not make homemade spinach and artichoke dip and pizza dip last night. Why would I do that when I do not love cooking and do not think that I am a good cook.

- I did not go out to El Vaquero friday night with some girlfriends. I also did not have a mango margarita.

- I did not go to a super bowl gathering last night only for the food. After all, football is not a favorite game of mine. The Indianapolis Colts are not my favorite team.

- This morning I did not go to the library for baby lap time and I did not find myself absolutely happy afterwards. Parker did not love it either. I do not plan to become a regular at baby lap time and am not currently wanting to go back and check out a bunch of books for Parker. After all reading is bad. And speaking of reading I did not check out 4 books for myself. This is especially weird for someone who used to and may still hate reading some.

- The following video is not a video of my favorite Superbowl ad.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Which library do you go to?

Michelle said...

LOL! I would never go to a super bowl party just for the food! :)

Carrie said...

What is baby lap time??? Will you email me more about it? Our library's story hour starts at age 3, and I would love to start something for babies/toddlers- if you tell me how yours works, that would be helpful!