Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ah the smell of cookies!!!

The domestic diva in me just made pumpkin cookies. And guess what, they actually turned out good (imagine that). I normally only make Chocolate Chip Cookies because I am afraid to attempt others, but because I am trying to be seasonal, I figured, heck, I will give it a shot! My house now smells like warm pumpkin cookies! I think they are more like Oatmeal Raisin Pumpkin Cookies. Oh man are they yummy (I will post the recipe on fun foods friday this week!) 

Tonight we are headed to a friends house to carve pumpkins and eat some yummy food! I am looking forward to it. These are some friends from church and I am just so excited to be social. I am dressing Parker up in his bumblebee costume, because I don't really have many places to take him in it.

If you haven't already, make sure you take the opportunity to read my blog, Blessings (it's below this one!) Also, please take the time to head over to Kayleigh's Blog and say a prayer. She is a beautiful little preemie who is not doing well at all, a simple surgery, turned into some what of a nightmare for the family. This next week is going to be very trying for them! 

Well, I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Stay warm and enjoy some apple cider (that's an order!!!) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - When we come out again, could you make some of these cookies for me?