Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!

It's another monday, which means another NOT ME MONDAY! Hosted by MckMama

Sure, their may be rumors going around, but I certainly did not have anything to do with any of this!

- There is a little boy that I know that loves to eat his hands and suck his thumb, but it isn't my son, nope.
- I am not currently sitting here watching Dora the Explorer while my son sits in his swing, not eating his hands and not watching it either!
- It wasn't me who went to grab my little mans bottle and ran into the doorway and I do not currently have a big bruise and welt on my right arm.
- And of course is was not me who went bowling friday night and earned 77 points because I was not using my Wii bowling skills!
- And I can assure you that it is not me who has "cancer of the worry" and is turning into a clean freak and sanitizing freak because it still isn't me that is stressed about RSV season and I do not have myself convinced that my son is sick and dying. (Because it's not like he is currently smiling and cooing and he does not look perfectly healthy.
- I did not have two panic attack this weekend over mommy guilt. And having said that I do not suffer from mommy guilt on a daily basis.
- Bourdeoux's Butt Paste is not my best friend and I did not have to rely on it heavily because a daiper rash that Parker did not have.
- I am not currently thinking about making more of those pumpkin cookies that I did not make the other day.
- My son is not a smiley boy!

2 comments:

Heather and Travis said...

Hi Denise! I love reading your "Not Me Mondays". Thank you for leaving a post on our blog. It was great to hear from you. I was wondering...did your little boy have to have steroids in order to get off of the CPAP and oxygen? If so, do you know of any long term effects? You can email me at heather_callahan@yahoo.com if you like. Thanks so much!
Heather Callahan

Michelle said...

LOL! Great list........didn't realize Wii skills might come in handy!