Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear God,

Hey, God, I got a couple questions for you...

1) Why must winter be so stinking cold? Why can't it snow and be like oh I don't know 75-80 degrees outside? Ok, so I know, I shouldn't question you and obviously you did all this for a good reason, but is it ok that it bothers me? I am just suggesting that maybe once in a while you let it be warm in the winter, but still snow!

2) And why are shots so painful? Why must we feel pain at all?

3) And why are nachos from taco bell so darn delicious? (I don't think this has anything to do with you other than you gave things flavor!

4) Oh and one more thing...Thank you for being awesome and creating so many awesome things, like for instance the love of my life, my son! I may not understand his early birth, but I must say that I am more thankful for everything, even the cold and the snow and the pain and the nachos!

God, you are pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!

No comments: